We have released Slim version 3.2.0. There are not that many changes since 3.1.0, but we found a few bugs to fix and have added a few nice improvements, particularly around error handling.
The key changes are:
- #1736 - Support the
- #1764 - Write to the PHP error log if displayErrorDetails is false to make it easier to find out what’s gone wrong!
- #1770 - Support PHP 7+ errors in the same way that Exceptions are handled.
- #1716 - Middleware is now only resolved when required.
- #1745 - Separate service registration from the container to make it easier to use your own Pimple container and then register the default Slim services.
- #1733 & #1734 - Allow setting an empty array into the Request’s query params and parsed body.
- #1737 - Do not explicitly set the HTTP status code in
- #1738 - Named routes added after a call to
pathForcan now be resolved in subsequent calls to
- #1739 - Responses with a body of indeterminate length can now have their content sent.
The full list of changes is here