I encourage everyone to contribute to the Slim Framework project. You can find the latest code on GitHub at https://github.com/slimphp/Slim.
You can find outstanding issues on the GitHub Issue Tracker. If you intend to work on a specific issue, leave a comment on the appropriate thread to inform other project contributors.
- Each pull request should contain only one new feature or improvement.
- Pull requests should be submitted to the
All pull requests must use the PSR-2 code style.
- Code MUST use the PSR-1 code style.
- Code MUST use 4 spaces for indenting, not tabs.
- There MUST NOT be a hard limit on line length; the soft limit MUST be 120 characters; lines SHOULD be 80 characters or less.
- There MUST be one blank line after the namespace declaration, and there MUST be one blank line after the block of use declarations.
- Opening braces for classes MUST go on the next line, and closing braces MUST go on the next line after the body.
- Opening braces for methods MUST go on the next line, and closing braces MUST go on the next line after the body.
- Visibility MUST be declared on all properties and methods; abstract and final MUST be declared before the visibility; static MUST be declared after the visibility.
- Control structure keywords MUST have one space after them; method and function calls MUST NOT.
- Opening braces for control structures MUST go on the same line, and closing braces MUST go on the next line after the body.
- Opening parentheses for control structures MUST NOT have a space after them, and closing parentheses for control structures MUST NOT have a space before.